Forex Regulator does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
1. When clients register with Forex Regulator they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their funds recovery case details.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and receiving our services own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. Forex Regulator’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the Forex Regulator website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of client information for the express purpose of ensuring the client’s confidentiality and security.
4. Forex Regulator will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their funds recovery case details and securing their personal information.
5. By registering with Forex Regulator and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with Forex Regulator’s products and services the clients confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they provide concerning their Forex Regulator funds recovery case, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and company.
6. Forex Regulator does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. Forex Regulator ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
7. From time to time Forex Regulator may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about Forex Regulator funds recovery case updates. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with Forex Regulator. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with Forex Regulator at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made.